And Let there Be Good Times!!
Our family went camping out to Little Sahara, Utah. Chris and Jen were already there and they had a nice big camping spot where we'd all fit. It was our family, Grandma Kathy and Pat, along with the Josie Family, Nohava Family, Mikey and his wife. Everyone enjoyed riding the ATV's and playing in the sand. The kids caught Lizards and chased bubbles. Let's not forget that Miss Alora and Mr. Jordan got their first tickets! They were racing around the campground when a park ranger caught them and gave them each a $75 citation. (Picture to follow). Alora was upset - she was embarrassed and ashamed, but I assured her that although this is her first speeding ticket, it won't be her last. She was mad that I made her take a picture holding her ticket. Jakob and Preston tried to chop down a tree with a hatchet, it was so funny to watch (I made Jake wear his helmet - hey safety first right?) Melissa, had fun complaining all the time - Her Royalness isn't used to sleeping anywhere but the comfort of a mattress. I am teasing of course, Melissa is expecting and is about 7 months prego, so that being said I am sure that you can understand her uncomfort. (she really did have fun) - Love you Lissa! It was a great time and I can't wait til we can all get out and go again.



1 comment:
How fun! You guys are cute...looks like you are living the good life! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment