Monday, November 30, 2009

The Circus





We enjoyed a fun filled evening with the stars!
The stars of Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey's Circus - The Greatest Show on Earth! ZiNG ZaNG ZOOM!
Matt and I hadn't taken the kids to the circus in 5 years - which in my circus loving opinion -is way to long.
Bradford had never been to a circus and it was extra exciting for him. We got a super great deal which made this experience so affordable. This deal gave us tickets for 1/2 price and included not only the show but also a meet and greet with the animals and the Performers.
Enjoy some fun pictures from our big night at the big top!

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Good for you guys. :) I wanna join your family, you're a fun mom! :) Cute pics.