
Alora participated in a very fun opportunity this January. Granger High School Mini Cheer Camp. Alora really enjoyed this activity because this is more like the kind of cheer that she loves. While she had fun cheering with a dance company in the past she wasn't loving it because it lacked the . . . Sport Cheer! Ya know what I mean! Rallying the Crowd, Go Team, Go Team, Go, Fight, Win!

Aunt Kodi, Aunt Jenny, and Anthony also attended to support her. It was so much fun and I was so proud. So was her Dad, after her routine Matt leaned over to me and said "That brought a tear to my eye". I too had tears of happy! Way to Go, B we love you so much. And we are so happy that you had so much fun. Keep doing what you love and we'll be the wind on your back. P.S. So Far We Like Anthony :)
P.P.S. I wanted to add the video but B reminded me that I am really bad at recording :)
No comments:
Post a Comment