Turns out that Dance Hall really means = All ages BAR! So we did what we do best and enjoyed it. We all ate bar food, played pool, and listened to the Juke Box. Everyone had a good time and belly ache too. The following evening I cooked a "do over" complete with mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Our First Texas Thanksgiving
So for our first Thanksgiving we decided to go out, LOL. We chose a place called The Broken Spoke to eat at because I had heard that it was a "Historical Texas Dance Hall" which made me think that our first Texas Thanksgiving would be a little more "authentic Texan" by going there.

I can't wait to see what next kind of celebration next year will bring because this one will not be forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment