and was just waiting until it was late enough to wake the rest of us up. We have a Christmas morning rule at our house, no matter what time you get up you don't wake up anyone else until an appropriate time, and as tempting as it may be no gifts until the entire family parents and all are up and ready to open together.
There is one thing that the kids can do until the parents get up - they can get their stocking down and open anything in it as well as eat anything in it.
There is one thing that the kids can do until the parents get up - they can get their stocking down and open anything in it as well as eat anything in it. So the day began - it began with a living room that seemed to be piled high enough with gifts to reach the top of Everest, okay maybe not that steep but there were tons and tons of gifts.
Bradford got a giant Firetruck and Jake got a giant Nerf gun that were so big Santa didn't even wrap them. The older 3 kids got new bedding, Syd's was aqua blue satin, B's is a variety of colors and patterns in satin, and Jake's of course was Tony Hawk. Some of the fun things that the kids got were; scrapbooks and scrap booking items, Bradford got play food, shopping cart, and McDonald's play set for his pretend kitchen, Jake got an Ipod playing Lamp, a Football, and lots of art activities. Syd got things to decorate her room and clothes that she's been wanting. Alora got her wish - she got a Nintendo DS, actually all 3 older kids all got DS's and 7 games to share between them. Alora did get 2 collector Barbies that she loves one is Hannah Montana and one is Frenchie from Grease.
All the kids got a Webkin and Grandma gave Bradford a digital camera and a real skateboard ramp for Jakob, she gave Syd clothing and pins, and for B she got her a Caboodles with make up, Grandma gave Matt a Steelers Shirt and I got a Authentic Farve Jet's Jersey (I'm lounging in it now). Matt got a new XM Radio for his truck he is going to get an external battery pack for it so he can use it at work and anywhere else, he also got a Massage Envy membership for 6 months. But guess what I got? I got a Lap Top and I'm blogging on it now! I just love it, Matt is so sweet to get it for me, I know it must cost a lot, I'm very grateful for it and I'm having fun using it. Shayla and Ava gave all the kids hats and clothes and they gave Uncle Matt and I framed pictures of them, the pict
ures are so beautiful and I plan on putting them in our living room and one in my office too. After we spent a good few hours opening our gifts we hang around playing with all of our new toys and slowing making Christmas dinner.
Bradford got a giant Firetruck and Jake got a giant Nerf gun that were so big Santa didn't even wrap them. The older 3 kids got new bedding, Syd's was aqua blue satin, B's is a variety of colors and patterns in satin, and Jake's of course was Tony Hawk. Some of the fun things that the kids got were; scrapbooks and scrap booking items, Bradford got play food, shopping cart, and McDonald's play set for his pretend kitchen, Jake got an Ipod playing Lamp, a Football, and lots of art activities. Syd got things to decorate her room and clothes that she's been wanting. Alora got her wish - she got a Nintendo DS, actually all 3 older kids all got DS's and 7 games to share between them. Alora did get 2 collector Barbies that she loves one is Hannah Montana and one is Frenchie from Grease.
All the kids got a Webkin and Grandma gave Bradford a digital camera and a real skateboard ramp for Jakob, she gave Syd clothing and pins, and for B she got her a Caboodles with make up, Grandma gave Matt a Steelers Shirt and I got a Authentic Farve Jet's Jersey (I'm lounging in it now). Matt got a new XM Radio for his truck he is going to get an external battery pack for it so he can use it at work and anywhere else, he also got a Massage Envy membership for 6 months. But guess what I got? I got a Lap Top and I'm blogging on it now! I just love it, Matt is so sweet to get it for me, I know it must cost a lot, I'm very grateful for it and I'm having fun using it. Shayla and Ava gave all the kids hats and clothes and they gave Uncle Matt and I framed pictures of them, the pict
ures are so beautiful and I plan on putting them in our living room and one in my office too. After we spent a good few hours opening our gifts we hang around playing with all of our new toys and slowing making Christmas dinner. Grandma, Great Grandpa, Shayla and Ava ate Christmas Ham&Turkey dinner with us this year, the food was good but not as good as the company was. We all ate our fill. And Little Miss Ava just couldn't get enough desserts - she really is enjoying eating big people food. Christmas Day was just so wonderful I wouldn't change a thing about it. It is nice to have Syd home with us and we are happy that she gets to be with us until the 5th of January - it's just to bad that she has to go back. Thank you family, thank you Santa, thank you friends for a Magical Christmas. - The Osbornes



2 comments:
You are doing sooooo good with your blog. I LOVE it. I don't think you need help with your blog. Let me just give you a tip. If you want the pictures to be in different parts of your text, you highlight the picture (by putting your mouse on it and selecting it and than you hold the mouse down while you drag the mouse/curser to the designated area that you want the picture to be in. It took me FOREVER to figure that out. Once I figured it out I went to all my old postings and started putting the text around the picture. I love it. Anyway...you have done a fabulous job. I LOVE your postings. The dance recital pictures are so cute. Alora looks so good in her little cheerleading outfit. I miss you.
Merry Christmas one and all. I love Christmas with my family and thier families as well. I have no complaints over the years about the holidays. My how we have all grown over a year. Mr Bradford your going to be a heartbreaker for sure.. and look Santa Claus found us.. we must have been good.
love the site, love you all......
GrandmaKathy
Post a Comment