Sunday, December 28, 2008

Girl's Night




Friday, December 26, 08. Jennifer invited some girls over to her house to have a "Girls Night Out". Girls Night Out doesn't come around very frequently so I had to go, plus I always have fun with the girls. Jen said for us to bring our favorite drinks and to wear our pajamas she said we'd be play games and playing the Wii. Uummm yeah she wasn't kidding!! Most everyone was there when I arrived so but we decided not to wait and got busy playing the Wii. Jen thought it would be best to start us out on the Wii fit doing the Hula Hoop - ha what a joke! I am a complete fish out of water when it comes to make believe Hula Hooping (or whatever we're going to call it) anyways - everyone thought that I was so funny that they recorded my unique hooping on video, Thanks Gals! Jen was having a blast giving us all random cards from a truth or dare game, but she really didn't think that it was so fun when Raylene and I got control of the cards! HA! So we finished off by playing some Boxing on the Wii - it was my favorite game of the night even if everyone kept on kickin my butt. The night ended sometime around 130am when we all started feeling sleepy and Chris came home. I had so much with the girls - just as I always do, thanks for inviting me. I can't wait until next month for Linnaea's birthday! - Hanna

1 comment:

kathy said...

YOU GIRLS ROCK :) sounds like you all had a great time, and a great laugh at that. Good friends are hard to come by and I am so glad that you have these wonderful ladies in your life Hanna.
Maybe next time your mommy can join you in all the fun.
Love You, Mom