Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Lights R On!










Yesterday our family put up our outdoor Christmas decorations. My Dad and I put up the lights, we hung them from the roof of the house, we also put Santa on top of the chimney. I wasn't afraid to get up on the roof with my Dad but Jake on the other hand was very afraid and he cried and was totally freaked out! Mom handed the lights up to us and Jake helped her with getting the hanging hooks to us, he has a really good arm :) We managed to get the decorations up just in time we missed the snow of today. Enjoy these fun pictures. - Alora

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Good for you helping your Dad. Looks like you did a great job! :)

Jess said...

it must have been really fun to go up on the roof with your dad and do what you did Alora. I want to have another sleep over real soon. from Ali