Grandma Kitchen is our Children's Great Grandmother so I'm sure that you can just imagine how crowded her house gets. And I know that it goes without saying that even though the house is jammed packed it feels nice and cozy with all the love that is there. Each year Grandma makes her Famous Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup (even the noodles are made from scratch) and each family brings a pot luck item of our choice, the food is always 5 Star! Grandma gives us all gifts , one for each child and also a family gift of Hot Cocoa and Toilet Paper.
We always get the same family gift every year and we love it - keep it coming Grandma. The kids preform for us any talent that they would like.
The talent show is an open floor for all to showcase their abilities and every year the entertainment gets better and better
. This year Alora showed us her Cheer Leading dance, Breanna & Makayla sang songs, Cole played his electic guitar, Caitlyn sang, Heidi and Kelsey played piano, and I know that I am forgetting peopl
e but there are so many of us I can't hardly keep us straight. I know this that Tradition can't last forever - but for now I know that we are all looking forward to next Christmas Eve @ Grandma's house. - The Osborne Family
We always get the same family gift every year and we love it - keep it coming Grandma. The kids preform for us any talent that they would like.
The talent show is an open floor for all to showcase their abilities and every year the entertainment gets better and better
. This year Alora showed us her Cheer Leading dance, Breanna & Makayla sang songs, Cole played his electic guitar, Caitlyn sang, Heidi and Kelsey played piano, and I know that I am forgetting peopl
e but there are so many of us I can't hardly keep us straight. I know this that Tradition can't last forever - but for now I know that we are all looking forward to next Christmas Eve @ Grandma's house. - The Osborne Family


1 comment:
This is such a Wonderful Family Tradition. Grandma Kitchen loves everyone.. and everyone loves her as well.
Post a Comment